Coca-Cola at the Olympic games !

Dear Mr Muhtar Kent

I send this e-mail, because I want to give my opinion about your sponsorship of the Olympic games in Russia.

First I like to say that I admire that you are a major sponsor of the Olympics. I think it's very important that  you keep supporting the Olympic games. Sport are very important for mankind. All people support their counrty, it brings them together and they forget their differences. Everybody enjoys it. You make this come true for all the sporters and their fans. 

Second I don't have anything against LGBT's, but it's only one year that the Olympics will be in Russia. So after that all the people that are against the Olympics in Russia will enjoy it again. Maybe in the meantime Russia will hopefully change their vision and embrace the LGBT's, you will never know. 


Kind regards,

Yelena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten