IanJ - Battle Scars

I was listening to the song 'Battle Scars' of IanJ. I really liked it, so I searched the lyrics up. I didn't understand all the words in the rap. That is why I translated the words that I didn't understand. 

These battle scars, don't look like there fading 
to fade = vervagen 
Cause some decide to be great, and some decide a sequel
a sequel = vervolg 
Won't define the life I lead or the way I dwell in existence
to dwell = wonen 

It's the song from Lupe Fiasco and Guy, but it's remixed by IanJ and Michael Edward. I like this song because for me the lyrics have a great message. For me the message is that you need to take what you get in life, because you have so much options to make the best of it. Make your life worth living for. I think the best part in the song is: "Don't ever think you're trapped in a life that you never wanted. Your options are infinite, that's some mathematical logic" and also "You gotta take what you've given that's how we living"





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten